Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sinuosity.....is the winner

It was a hard decision and I changed my mind too many times to count. I decided to go with Sinuosity as the name for my new pattern. Thanks again to everyone who participated. Yardsailor, Jenny, Jersey and Debbie send me your email so I can send you a copy of the pattern as soon as it's ready. My email is in the side bar.

Kitten with a Whiplash send me your address so I can send you a hank of the beautiful Destination Yarn in Sea. Jeanne was nice enough to dye up another batch and I believe she will be dying up some more so it is available when the pattern is released.

Pattern will be available soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Kitten!

My e-mail is
jerseyjessie AT gmail

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Thank you so much, and I'm glad you like the name. I had in mind that someone could open the dictionary to Sinuosity and find the picture of these beautiful socks.

Alison said...

Love the name choice! I think it fits.

Sourire11 said...

Beautiful name for a beautiful design! Hey I wanted to let you (and your readers) know that the sea colorway is available again at Destination Yarn:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34926466

hope it was ok to post that here...