Saturday, March 14, 2009

Socks, socks and more sock yarn

Yes, I have more than enough sock yarn but, I just can't stop ordering more. First, I joined the Socks that Rock sock club.

I received a beautiful pattern that is made with beads called Queen of Beads (Ravelry Link). When you join the club you receive 6 shipments for the year. They consist of a colorway that is dyed specifically for the sock club. A pattern from a well known designer and some fun extras. I joined late so I should be receiving my next shipment in March. Can't wait to see what colorway and pattern will arrive. I think there are still some spots open if you're interested.

Next, I joined the Sunshine Yarns Harry Potter sock club. I've always wanted to make some house socks, Gryffindor of course. There are also a few spots still open and you can pick your house skein and yarn type. Next, through an ad on Ravelry I found Hazel Knits Etsy shop. I couldn't resist the beautiful colorways that were available.

It's amazing all the beautiful yarns and patterns I've found on Ravelry. I'm not sure if that is good or bad because I have a hard time resisting buying everything. As if that's not enough sock yarn I entered the drawing to win a spot in the Scout's Swag sock club.

Hopefully I win a spot!!!

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

OMG you are too funny! and a bad influence on me!!! I bought 5 skeins of sock yarn just last week!

Debbie D said...

Good luck on Scout's drawing!