Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jewelery for your Knitting

My friend Pam just opened her very own Etsy shop PrettyKnittyJewelry. We are all very proud of her she is soooooo creative. Her row counters help people like me who always loose track of what row they are on. The row counter clicker thingy never works for me because I always forget to click at the end of the row. I tried the hash marks on paper but I forget those too. I like Pam's counters because when I get to my counter I know to slip the ring below onto my needle. Pam does a much better job explaining how to use them in her shop.

You can see my row counter in use above. Pam made one for everyone in our knitting group. Thanks Pam!!! She has different sizes, 20 or 100 row counters. You don't have to be a sock knitter to use them. Everyone needs a little bling for their knitting.

I couldn't resist shopping again at the Loopy Ewe. They just got in some Dream in Color Starry. I'm thinking about making a Clapotis with the Black Parade colorway that I bought.

I also bought some Dye Dreams Comfy Sox. The colors are beautiful. I bought one skein of both the Magenta and the Spring Green. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use the Spring Green for the Spring 09 KAL that my knitting group is doing.

We are going to knit sock patterns with the word spring in them. Not sure if I'm going to start the Spring Fern socks (Ravelry link) first or Spring Forward socks(Ravelry link). I'm a little behind because we started the KAL the first day of spring. I still need to finish my socks from last months KAL.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

huh. . .I never did thank you here. Thank you for your support!

Sourire11 said...

Ooooh fun! Yay for local Etsy sites!