Monday, August 18, 2008

What to Pack?

I'm headed to Colorado Springs today for work. I had to get up early today to pack because I spent yesterday cleaning out my flower beds and deciding what projects I wanted to take with me. At least my priorities are straight. So I decided I'm going to take the February Lady Sweater (ravelry link) for my airplane knitting. I'm using Dream into Color Classy in November Muse. I actually don't have enough yarn to complete the sweater so I'm going to need to order more. I only have two hanks and I think it's going to take about 3.5 hanks.

I'm also taking Violet. It's my own design which I will make available both on my blog and on Ravelry. Here is a little peak on what it looks like. I've been trying to get this pattern written up for way to long (since January). I've also got the name of a couple of local Colorado Springs yarn shops. I'm hoping that I will have enough time to stop and check them out. The hotel has free internet so I'll see if I can get a post or two in.

No comments: