Sunday, July 27, 2008

Too many projects

I have been busy painting and remodeling my dining room. I took some before shots so I could post some before and after shots. I have managed to squeeze some knitting in. The Indigo Ripple skirt is close to being done.


Here's a close up of the lace pattern. I love it but I'm kind of over knitting this. I had to put it down for a little while and move onto something else. I started the Yogini Bolero. I'm using the same yarn and color that Wendy used. I wanted to make it in the Red Hemp but Kpixie didn't have three skeins in stock when I placed my order.


This has been a really fast knit. I'm glad this is one of those patterns that you can try on as you go. I'm making the size small so I knit until it measured 10.5 inches from the cast on but when I tried it on it was too high up on my bust. I made the top a little longer and bound off to try it on but it still seems too high. I'm debating if I should add a little more length. I may sleep on it before deciding to rip out my bind off.

Well, I'm off to finish my paining.

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

OK so you are super fast on the yogini! What size needles did you end up using? How do you like the hemp? Mine is coming along I did separate off the sleeves yesterday! My gauge is off, so I knit a couple extra increase rounds before splitting the sleeves off though. I think I'm going to go a little longer on mine before I cast off...like at least 12 inches maybe a little more!

amanda said...

All the WIPs are looking great! Did you see that Wendy Knit & Tonic linked to your Drive thru?