Friday, July 4, 2008

Knitting Bags

The postman brought me a package yesterday. You'll never guess what I ordered. Of course its another knitting bag. Not one but two bags. One can never have too many bags. I found a group on Ravelry called Namaste Love. All the ladies were discussing the namaste bags that they own. Who knew there were so many options. I already have the namaste messenger bag in mauve. I love it! It has lots of pockets and places to store sizzors etc.... The messenger is great but it's a little too big to carry everywhere with me. I wanted something that looked more like a purse.

The first bag I ordered is the Jetsetter in black. I love it! I think that they must be discontinuing this bag because it was hard for me to find one available on line.

After looking on the namaste website I decided to order the Cali Malibu in lime. It is the perfect summer color and it big enough to carry larger projects or lots of little projects.

The bag came in a dust bag to project it when you're not using it. It's a larger bag but it's not too big.

Here are some pictures of the inside of the bag. Lots of place to store your cell phone etc...


On the knitting front I am still working on my indigo ripple skirt. The whole time I'm knitting this I keep thinking I hope this is going to fit. I'm almost done with the ties on the shetland shorty. I'm finally getting gauge. Yeah!!! My ribbed lace bolero and my Eyelet cardigan are waiting for their FO shots.










Maybe I can get the DH to take some pictures this weekend. That is if the rain stays away.

Have a great 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Michelle B said...

OHhh Where did you order your bags from? I have the Jettsetter in Pink, I'm currently lusting after the Malibu bag in pecock.

I'm going to go check out that ravelry group!!