Sunday, June 22, 2008

Free at last

My wireless stopped working about 6 months ago. I just haven't had the time to try to figure out why. Yesterday I got sick and tired of having to use the computer in our basement office. It's rather dark and there aren't any windows. I'm also kind of a computer hog and the DH gets a little frustrated that he can never get on the computer.


Finally I got out the setup CD and setup the wireless again. It only took about 20 minutes. I don't know why it took me so long to fix it. I'll blame it on Ravelry, it seems to be sucking up quite a bit of my time lately. I get sucked into reading the group posts and forums. So I actually have been knitting. I started the Ribbed Lace Bolero. Ravelry link here.

I'm actually done with all the knitting I just need to seam it up. I'm using Lion Brand Cotton Ease. Here is a close up of the stitch pattern. It's a two row repeat that is really easy to memorize.

Hopefully I will have an FO or two to post tomorrow. I will leave you with a picture of one of the trees that I have in my back yard. In early spring the tree blooms white flowers and in late spring there are red berries. For the last couple of days all I have heard in the back yard is this tree rustling. On average there are usually at least 5 to 10 birds fighting over the berries. I have had a couple birds fly right into my kitchen window. The thud noise scared the crap out of me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

Don't you hate it when you put off and put off and then it just takes a few minutes to fix something! Our office was in oure basemtn, nowthat we have our laptop, I NEVER go down there. Our printer is even upstairs now!

Your Boloero is bery cute!

amanda said...

the ribbed lace bolero is in my summer queue...can't wait to see yours finished!