Saturday, May 17, 2008

Decisions, decisions

I actually have been doing quite a bit of knitting lately. Unfortunately most of it is secret knitting. Since I've finished a few projects in the last couple of weeks I'm going to let myself start something new. I would like to make the Blue Sky Alpaca Eyelet Cardigan. Here is the Ravelry link.

The only problem is, I can't decide the color that I want to use. I was hoping you all could help. I have four colors to choose from.

Thistle White Azul Orchid

Place your vote and help me decide. I'll leave the poll up for the next 7 days. I can't wait to see what color you choose. I'm anxious to get started.

Editted to Add: Poll is over and the winner is Orchid.

1 comment:

Michelle B said...

OH I got to be the first vote! yay! Any of the colors would be awesome, they are so pretty!

I JUST finished mine up,(like 5 minutes ago) it is super cute! I ended up just putting one button at the top. I now need to wash and block it.

You will love yours!