Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time Change

This time change is really kicking my butt. Every year when we change the clocks back and we gain an hour I am totally thrown out of wack. Then when we spring forward the same thing happens. I had to go into work early today which means I had to be up at 4 AM after working late last night. I was so out of sorts this morning when I woke up that I put A&D ointment on my tooth brush. Yes I did, I put diaper rash ointment on my tooth brush.

At least I was awake enough to realize that something was strange, my tooth paste is green. Then I realized what I had done. Thank God because I would have had some really greasy teeth but they would not have been chafed. I think for today I am going to stay away from the knitting and and call it an early night.

1 comment:

Michelle B said...

he he he, I know this time change has me all messed up! I could see myself doing something like that and I don't even have to get up that early!