Saturday, November 3, 2007

Juliet est fini

Juliet is finished. It has been done for a while but I couldn't decide if I wanted to leave it cropped or make it a little longer. Not to mention that I knit it twice because the first time I made the small which was too big. As you can see the front of the sweater is rolling in a little bit. I think a little blocking will help it to lay flat. I will definitely make this again in the longer version and will extend the garter stitch below the bust next time.

Pattern: Juliet
Source: Zephyr Style
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece
Color: Mariner Blue (4 skeins)
Size: XS 28-31"
Needles: US Size 10
Modifications: None

Since I finished Juliet I moved on to Tree Jacket another Zephyr Style design. I am using Karabella Aurora 8 in brown. I love the yarn and the pattern is a lot of fun to knit. So far I have completed the collar and am almost done with the garter stitch. Sorry for the dark picture. 7 PM

November and Cleveland translates to absolutely no sun light after 6:30. I will try to get a better picture. Maybe next time I will pull out my new Ott-lite.

I bet you didn't know that I have my own personal watch dog for all of my knitting projects. That is Max in both the pictures above. He watches over all of my knitting projects at no extra charge. Well, there is a slight clause. Watching over means he is allowed to use the projects as a pillow anytime that I put them down or anytime he deems necessary. Watching over some times means laying or sitting on. The best part is he doesn't charge for any hair that he leaves behind.



1 comment:

Bound for Pressure said...

Hi thanks for shaaring this